The former St John's School was opened in 1861 in the building on the corner of Scotgate and West Street and is now the All Saints' and St John's Centre. The hall is known to many as a vital community meeting place in town.
The trustees of the centre are currently on an essential fundraising journey to secure the future of the building as a meeting facility for the whole community through the improvement and development of the existing facilities. Our first priority is the repair of the main roof of which the cost is in the region of £40,000.
The centre is available to hire for all members of the Stamford Community and is regularly used by a number of organisations across the town including the Stamford Foodbank, Sixth Stamford Cubs, Scouts and Beavers and private users providing a range of activities including keep fit, dog training and mother and toddler groups.
Dependent on availability and user requirements the Centre can be hired as a whole or by the individual rooms. It has basic kitchen facilities and limited outside space. Further information about the rooms is detailed below.
Chairs and tables are available for use in all of the rooms.
Please note that deposits are required for all new hirers.
To book the hall or check availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Kate Riley, Bookings Manager on 01780 751564 / 07944 451638